- To provide a high standard of private patient care
- To develop new techniques that are not financially viable within the N.H.S
- To make private dental treatment affordable through the provision of our own Dental care plan
- Provide state of the art dental materials and equipment
- To enhance the services available to our patients and others by the provision of state of the art implant and cosmetic treatment
- Maintain the friendly and caring approach for which we have become known
The Skircoat Green Dental Practice was opened in September 1996 and became a limited company in November 2009. It was the only dedicated private dental practice in Halifax at that time.
Having practised in the NHS since 1982 Andrew felt that he could provide a better service for his patients in a new practice, free from the financial and bureaucratic constraints of the NHS. On Andrew’s retirement his associate Neill Wood purchased the practice with the goal of upholding the principles and values of this well established private practice.
As a team we take our work and standards very seriously. On a personal level however we would like to feel that as a happy team we do not take ourselves too seriously, many of our patients would vouch for this.